- We shot over 1,500 new product videos on the show floor — yes, 1,500
- We wrote up over 350 new product news stories and blogs
- We shot almost 1200 photos of the show floor
- We recorded 55 LIVE podcasts from the show and another 20 prior to the show
- We Tweeted about ISE nearly 1,400 times
- We posted over 100 times on LinkedIn about ISE
- And, we generated over 45 percent of the total social media impressions from the ISE 2019 show — that includes all the 80,000+ attendees and the ISE organization itself!
And, if you didn’t get to go, or you went but didn’t get to walk all 15 Halls, we have it all right here.
Why do we do this? No, it’s not to make money. In fact, we posted all our videos on YouTube too — so you don’t even have to go to our website to view them. And, unlike every other publication in the AV industry, we don’t sell ads based on impressions or clicks. So, we don’t care where you go to see our videos. Clicks on our website don’t matter.
So, why do we do this? Simple: Our mission is to be THE SOURCE of AV news and information. THE SOURCE — as in, you don’t need another. So, covering a show isn’t enough — we need to cover the ENTIRE show floor. All of it. Every single booth, every single exhibitor and every single new product.
And, that’s what we do at ever show we go to. So, if you didn’t get to go to Amsterdam, let us take you there to see it all here.
Source: Rave Publications – A Great Source for AV News